Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - Genibo better than Aibo?
Genibo better than Aibo? [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 2 posts
monkey
[View profile]

Quite a lot of reviews say that Genibo is better than Aibo ERS-7 in terms of personality and technology. Can anyone confirm this from their own experience?

http://www.ElectronicPets.org
It's Pets... Without the Poop.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

I don't know about performance but I know I really like the look of Genibo. Being based on a bull terrier appeals to me since I've wanted a real Bull terrier since I was a kid falling in love with Spuds Mackenzie, the bull terrier in the Bud Light beer ads.
Judging by the price, I'd assume this one's at least more advanced than the 31X series Aibos which were under $1000. Basically a budget Aibo ( still great though. I used to own the entire 31X series Latte, Macaron and the pug ). How it compares to the ERS 7 remains to be seen. I'd be willing to guess it might have a few more tricks and abilities than the ERS 7 since this kind of technology only improves with time. Look at 1985's Petster compared to electronic pets of today. It's a shame that Sony discontinued Aibo, but hopefully Genibo is a worthy successor.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 2 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 1 guest