Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - Ummmmmmm
Ummmmmmm [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 3 posts
Poll: Do You Agree With Me? Do You Also Think the Robo Panda is UGLY?
Poll ended at 1:36am on 29 Jan, 2012
33% 33% (1)
67% 67% (2)
maybememaybeher
[View profile]

I think it ugly. thats all i really have to say. no offense to pplz who like it, but its ugly to me.

AnnaBanana :o)
Top of Page
panda
[View profile]

I've seen a Robopanda up close in real life, and they're sooooo cool! Amazing features, one of the most advanced robotic pets ever made

Pandas rule. They are simply the best.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

I don't think it's ugly. Not really. Maybe the fact that it has no fur may turn people off. There was a time when as a collector of dog stuff in general I turned my nose up at things like Poo-Chi because of the fact they looked robotic. I'd have them in my robot pet collection but wouldn't count them in my dog collection. I got over that though. Sadly I didn't get over it before I sold off my robots since I still collected dogs at the time. Had I counted robotic looking dogs in the dog collection I wouldn't have sold them with the other robots. Live and learn I guess.
Basically what I'm saying is that many people don't like robot animals without fur. I've known people who liked electronic pets but wouldn't touch something like this with a ten foot pole. They wanted only furry realistic animals. That may be why this panda looks wierd to some. Looks aside though I think it might be pretty cool once one starts interacting with it.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 3 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 3 guests