Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - The only ferret electronic pet?
The only ferret electronic pet? [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 1 post
robodog
[View profile]

You know, I thought my real Ferret was wierd for liking watermelon. But apparently whoever made these has heard of other ferrets that eat it too since watermelon is included as one of the foods.
This isn't the first Scoozie by the way. The originals are more stuffed animal like with sensors placed throughout it's body. If I'm remembering correctly they didn't move at all, just responded to various sensors. They didn't come with food either. You fed them by pressing on their mouths. They may have also come in animals other than ferrets. I seem to recall a Pine martin and Bush Baby being available as well. I'm not quite sure what exactly a Bush Baby is however. Some kind of rodent? With original Scoozies it was hard to tell as they looked a lot alike regardless of species.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 1 post
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 2 guests