Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - Do they even still sell these?
Do they even still sell these? [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 3 posts
robodog
[View profile]

I've been to Wal Marts, Targets and Toys R Uss in several different towns and none of them has this in stock. Target had a non-working demo model set up but no actual GoGo dogs available for purchase. I'd like to get this for my collection and I really don't like ordering online so I'd like to get it locally, but none of these stores have had any in stock since Christmas.
Has GoGo been discontinued?
Top of Page
panda
[View profile]

As far as I know, Hasbro only released the GoGo Puppy for 2010 and it hasn't had a release for 2011 :( I think now you'd only be able to find one in a store that sells older lines, like a clearance store. If you keep looking at all the big stores like Wal Mart, Target etc, you might be lucky enough to find some leftover stock. You might have to buy one online. Every year or so Hasbro seems to release a "high-end" electronic dog - the two years before GoGo it was Biscuit, and this year it's Cookiepie!

Pandas rule. They are simply the best.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

My local Wal Mart finally got some more in so I guess they're still shipping to stores. Hopefully they'll still be carrying them next month when I have some money.

As for Cookiepie I am very much looking forward to his release. I fully plan to buy at least two of them. I've seen videos of Cookie on the internet and he is very lifelike. I can't wait until I actually have one in hand.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 3 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 2 guests