Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - Does your Gupi seem depressed?
Does your Gupi seem depressed? [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 2 posts
monkey
[View profile]

All Gupis get depressed at times.
You can tell because he will shake his head and make sad noises. He will reject his food and prefer not to move.

Help your Gupi along with the following actions.
1) Pick your Gupi up and place him against your chest, so his face is looking up at you.
2) Put the carrot in Gupi's mouth.
3) Stroke Gupi down his back twice and whisper some encouraging words to him: i.e. "Everything is ok Gupi"
4) Place Gupi back on the floor and stroke his back again.
5) Take the carrot out of his mouth and stroke him a forth time.

Your Gupi should be a bit happier now. :D

http://www.ElectronicPets.org
It's Pets... Without the Poop.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

An electronic pet that gets depressed? It sounds like an interesting little critter. Bonus points for being a guinea pig which are one of the two rodent pets I have a soft spot for ( the other being rats ). If i hadn't commited myself to only collecting electronic dogs I'd probably be hunting for one of these.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 2 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 11 guests