Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - Do these actually swim around?
Do these actually swim around? [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 2 posts
robodog
[View profile]

What I'm wondering if the pets themselves move. I'm remembering the old pet Mutsu whose swimming was largely an illusion. The pet itself was just a hunk of plastic and the movements were done with magnets or something under the environment. That kind of turned me off Mutsu and made me feel as if I wasted my money. But if these can actually move by themselves and swim around in an environment that'd be pretty cool.
Top of Page
elizacalcraft
[View profile]

No, sorry they don't swim by themselves. There is a magnet in the supplied habitat which makes it swim around and it gives it the sound affects. Without the habitat, fin fin is just a rubbish piece of plastic shaped like a fish with a magnet on the bottom.

Hope this helps! xxx

Elizacalcraft
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 2 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 1 guest