Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - New Pleo! Exciting Stuff
New Pleo! Exciting Stuff [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 6 posts
monkey
[View profile]

Has anyone got any experience with the new Pleo?

http://www.ElectronicPets.org
It's Pets... Without the Poop.
Top of Page
iluvmypleo
[View profile]

Yep I have the blue PleoRB and it's fantastic. It's got more sensors, is smarter and moves more life like. The manual says to use pledge to keep it's skin supple and that works well.
Top of Page
panda
[View profile]

Brilliant, I was really excited to hear about this :D
Still haven't seen one of the new Pleos in real life though.. Is it true they're temperature sensitive and shiver if they're too cold?
Also what do you think of the whacky new colours?

Pandas rule. They are simply the best.
Top of Page
maybememaybeher
[View profile]

i think they r so cute!! i want 1 really bad. how expensive are they?

AnnaBanana :o)
Top of Page
monkey
[View profile]

I think they're available in the US for $399! The original Pleo was about £250 when it first came out in the UK so it's a bit of a jump...

http://www.ElectronicPets.org
It's Pets... Without the Poop.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

These guys are neat but they're too rich for my blood. I can't usually afford to pay more than $100 for an electronic pet since I'm on a fixed income.
I've heard Pleo is the most advanced robot pet since Aibo. I've had some experience with Aibo and I think it would be interesting to see how the two compare.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 6 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 5 guests