Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - Help us add more pets
Help us add more pets
Page 1 of 1 of 10 posts
monkey
[View profile]

Do you know of any electronic pets that we've missed? Post a reply to this message with a link to information and the name of the pet and we'll do our best to put it online

http://www.ElectronicPets.org
It's Pets... Without the Poop.
Top of Page
electronicpetluver
[View profile]

i have a nintendogs pupy that playstug o war and a furby fake called wuv luv. nintendogs barks and grows when you pull her rope or press her paw. she takes 3 aa bateries. the wuv luv tals and moves. she also interacts with others, and her baby who she gives birth to and names. sorry no links. :(

"luvin robot pets since 2008"
Top of Page
alice-s
[View profile]

Tamagotchi! :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

www2.shidonni.com
Top of Page
iluvmypleo
[View profile]

What about i-cybie? I'm amazed that's not on the list.
Top of Page
whitejasminewinds
[View profile]

alice-s wrote:  
Tamagotchi!

yes, Tamagotchi, please! :D why on Earth are they not on here? they're one of the oldest (& probably my favorite *lol*) electronic/virtual pets of all time!!

[jzy-fzl]
Top of Page
whitejasminewinds
[View profile]

oh! & i'm a HUGE fan of "Water Looper Mutsu the Curious Little Fish" there are a lot of pets that should be here. Gigapets, Hidamari no Tami (Nohohon), Aquapets, Yubinori Pipi, Hakoton, Unazukin, CUBees, Pachuppa, the list goes on & on!

& you can always check out GizmoGuru.com (or similar sites) for ideas on other pets to add :D

[jzy-fzl]
Top of Page
panda
[View profile]

Thanks for your ideas everyone, and keep 'em coming!
We have a long list of pets to be added that we are working through, and many of the pets mentioned in this thread are already on the waiting list, but there are some rare ones people have mentioned that we hadn't thought of. Keep up the good work!

Pandas rule. They are simply the best.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

I own a FurReal dog that's not mentioned here. I'm not sure the exact name, but he's black and white and when you pet him, he kind of sits up with his front legs and barks. There's also Rocket The Wonder Dog, Dog.com, Me and My Shadow and Big Scratch and Little Scratch. All Dogs. And Giga Pets and Nano Pets The dog ones are some of my most wanted electronic dogs. I had a nano puppy, I miss that little digital pup.

I also have a Pound Puppy that may count. He moves and makes noise. The thing is I haven't quite figured out what exactly makes him move. I can't tell if he has a motion sensor, some kind of pet sensor or both. He seems to move at random, though he seems to do it more often if I press on his head. I'm not sure if that's because he has a pet sensor there ( I feel something in there but it may just be his plastic skull ) or a motion sensor ( though I don't see any signs of one ). He must have some kind of motion sensor because if I remember correctly they moved and barked in the store when you passed the aisle. But he doesn't always move when you pass in front of him. He's called a Pound Puppies Pick Me Pup I think.
Top of Page
whitejasminewinds
[View profile]

Tamagotchi
Giga Pet
Fijit Friends
miFlower
LPSO Harmony the Dancing Dog
Aqua Pets (gen. 1 & 2)

[jzy-fzl]
Top of Page
quantumenterprises
[View profile]

I've just suggested Dream Aquarium, and there are several other good computer aquariums around. I think that they should be included.

Andy Hunt - Quantum Enterprises
http://www.quantumenterprises.co.uk/
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 10 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 2 guests