Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - A cheap knock off or a cost effective alternative?
A cheap knock off or a cost effective alternative? [View electronic pet info]
Buy FurReal Furry Frenzies
Page 1 of 1 of 4 posts
Poll: Are FurReal Frenzies better than Zhu Zhu Pets?
50% 50% (2)
25% 25% (1)
25% 25% (1)
monkey
[View profile]

FurReal Friends have brought out they're alternative to Zhu Zhu pets... FurReal Furry Frenzies. They retail at £7.99, £2 cheaper than Cepia's Zhu Zhu Pets. They are slightly bigger but otherwise have the same features.
Anyone had any experience? Which do you prefer?

http://www.ElectronicPets.org
It's Pets... Without the Poop.
Top of Page
electronicpetluver
[View profile]

yes i do think furry frenzies are not as good. mostly because there is not as many kinds and they do not do as much. but, overall, i would get them because i am a collector.

"luvin robot pets since 2008"
Top of Page
panda
[View profile]

I agree that they completely copied Zhu Zhu Pet's idea, but I think the Furry Frenzies are cuter looking - they have sweet faces. I think they're simpler though, and more appealing to girls - I don't think any boys would want a Furry Frenzy, but lots of boys collect Zhu Zhu pets.

Pandas rule. They are simply the best.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

I'm a guy and I own Four Buster Bow Wows. Of course I'll buy any dog electronic pets. I used to collect all electronic pets a few years back but I've decided to specialize in dog ones and only dog ones. If only I kept all the dogs in my original electronic pet collection I'd have a ton. I miss my Poo-Chis.
I have both Zhu Zhus and Frenzies. They're pretty much the same, only Zhu Zhus have an extra sensor on their heads and Frenzies don't. Also until the Zhu Zhu Puppies and Wild Bunch the only zhu zhus you could get were Hamsters, and Frenzies give you other pet options besides rodent types. I'm a firm believer that every line of electronic pets needs a dog and a cat since they're the most popular real life pets and thus appeal to the most people. Frenzies have both. Zhu Zhus have dogs and hopefully they'll add cats too at some point. Really I think which is better is a toss up. It depends mainly on what you like. Most Frenzie animals also exist as Zhu Zhus ( rabbit, Raccoon, Chipmunk, though the chipmunk Zhu Zhu may only be available with the puchase of the DS game, also dogs ) but if you like cats frenzies are the only game in town. Frenzies are also a tad bigger than Zhu Zhus but they don't seem to be able to react to their environment with different sounds like Zhu Zhus ( at least I don't think they have. I only collect the creatures themselves not the various playsets. But Zhu Zhus have little switches on the bottom that respond to the habitats and Frenzies don't seem to. By the way one of my Frenzy Buster Bow Wows says hi. He's sitting by my keyboard watching me type.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 4 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 1 guest