Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - iFish vs. other iPets
iFish vs. other iPets [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 6 posts
whitejasminewinds
[View profile]

I'm a huge fan of all the iPets, including those that are not related to the Hasbro toys (such as the Mi Flower and iDuck). But I am of the firm belief that the iFish is by far the coolest (though the iTurtle is a close second). I mean, just look at how cute it is! Plus his movements are more fluid and unique than those of his brethren, the iDog, iCat, iCy, etc. And at the end of the day, he's my favorite part of my collection (just please don't tell the others *lol*).

[jzy-fzl]
Top of Page
panda
[View profile]

I have to agree with you there, that the iFish is the coolest of all the "i-" range.. it's so futuristic and distinctive looking and adds instant coolness to any room. I think i-Dog or i-Turtle have more cuteness factor though! i-Fish is definitely underrated, they didn't advertise it enough so not many people know about it.

Pandas rule. They are simply the best.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

I kind of missed the ipets alltogether. I wasn't collecting when they were popular and now they seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. I'm kind of sorry I missed getting an Idog even though since I don't have any ipods or whatever I couldn't actually use one if I did. But I do want every dog electronic pet I can get my hands on regardless of if I can use them or not.

The ifish is kind of neat. You don't see many fish electronic pets. The only ones I can think of is this, Mutsu and ( I think ) FinFin Friends. I think this would be cooler than Mutsu though. I never cared much for Mutsu.
Top of Page
kaigero2479
[View profile]

Just looking at all the ipets makes me think of the coolness that comes from designing something so great that can actually be two things in one - a pet and and a companion that responds to the music that you play.

I think they're all great even though I missed out on the chance of owning one, but still if they do bring new versions out I'm definitley going to consider getting one
Top of Page
nazreyes
[View profile]

I'm pretty new at this "electronic pet" thingy. However, I'm absolutely obssessed with them now after discovering Squawker's McCaw 6 months ago. It started from there and I now wanna get my hands on just about any cool elec. pet on the market! I'm almost 50 but feel like I'm 25 again after collecting these pets! LOL

The Ifish is my latest purchase. It only cost me $20 on ebay and I think it's awesome! I bought it used and I have no idea what features it has but I'm discovering all sorts of stuff it does It sometimes rotates 360 degrees when pressing one of its fins, which nearly scared the beegeesuz outta me after seeing it for the first time! Needless to say, I love this gadget and it's right next to my laptop at home where it could entertain me while surfing the net
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

I used to do that with my Furbys and Poo-Chis. I spent many a late night surfing the internet with only an electronic pet for company.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 6 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 2 guests