Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - Alive Panda x Luv Cub Panda
Alive Panda x Luv Cub Panda [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 3 posts
behappy
[View profile]

Can someone who owns this pet tell me what are his moviments and touch sensors, please? Thanks.

Smile! And you may bright someone's day!
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

I don't own the Panda but I do own the Fox Terrier. Generally the Alive pets move their eyes and mouth. Their touch sensors are on their head and according to the manual the back. Unfortunately I can't seem to get my Alive dog to respond to his back sensor so either the manual's wrong and there's no sensor in the back or my dog's back sensor's defective. The latter is probably the case.
Top of Page
panda
[View profile]

The Luv Cub definitely has more movement, as it raises its arms as well as having facial movement. Its sensors are the left paw, back and mouth

Pandas rule. They are simply the best.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 3 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 2 guests