Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - This thing looks like Grimace!
This thing looks like Grimace! [View electronic pet info]
Page 1 of 1 of 4 posts
robodog
[View profile]

It does. It looks like Grimace from the old McDonald's ads. This is kind of a bizarre critter and it was one of the few electronic pets I passed over when I was collecting a few years back. I always found them a bit creepy for some reason.
Top of Page
monkey
[View profile]

I don't think you're alone... these were ummm, a bit odd.

http://www.ElectronicPets.org
It's Pets... Without the Poop.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

Yeah, I've never actually had any one on one time with these but from what I've heard on various robot pet forums even the voice is creepy. They were a running joke on the various electronic pet forums I was on at the time. It was generally agreed the only pet worse than these was Ooglies and they probably only beat Ooglies because Ooglies were barely an electronic pet at all.
Top of Page
furbycollector
[View profile]

I actually really love Wuv Luvs!! They are amazingly cute and remind me of Furbies!! I like the Ooglies as well
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 4 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 2 guests