Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/electron/public_html/discuss/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1168: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4374: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4375: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4376: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
ElectronicPets.org • View topic - Alzheimer's mom
Alzheimer's mom
Page 1 of 1 of 3 posts
jkchaput
[View profile]

What would be a good pet for my mom who has alzheimers?
I want something she can interact with but I can't guarentee that she will remember commands or names.
Top of Page
robodog
[View profile]

One of the various FurReal cats might work. They purr when you pet them and as far as I know none of them require vocal commands.
Top of Page
jkchaput
[View profile]

Thank you. I will try your suggestion. I want to get something that can sit in her lap and respond when she pets it. She loves cats. I really appreciate your input.
Top of Page
Page 1 of 1 of 3 posts
Jump to :   
Newest User: cheircat
Currently Online: 0 members, 4 guests